ACDSee Photo Editor is a robust photo-editing application that allows you to alter image files quickly and easily without requiring expert skills. Everything you need to get the most out of your photos is included in the application. It works with all common picture formats, such as jpg, png, BMP, ico, tiff, and others, as well as Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Affinity Photo, HDR, and RAW images. You can edit your photographs, add effects, modify the contrast/brightness, color, image size, orientation, and resolution, and set bleed options.
Hundreds of filters and tweaks, drawing components, pixel-based editing tools, precise targeting, and more are available in ACDSee Photo Editor Full Version. This devoted image correction and layered editing software is another wonderful alternative to Photoshop; it features simple and straightforward solutions and creative tools. Furthermore, the program allows you to customize your RAW photographs by removing noise, adjusting geometry, adjusting exposure, balancing shadows and highlights, targeting colors, sharpening, and other enhancements.
ACDSee Photo Editor 14.1.2 Build 2451 Full Version + Crack
Main Key Features:
- Non-destructive advanced adjustments
- Hundreds of RAW models are supported.
- View the histogram as well as the navigation palette.
- Images can be rotated, flipped, resized, and trimmed.
- Apply effects and make dynamic adjustments
- Normalization and color correction
- Use the automated repair. decrease of red eye
- Levels, contrast, and color balance
- Restore color, contrast, and detail
- Excellent compatibility and performance
- All popular picture formats are supported.
- Plug-ins for Photoshop are imported and applied.
- Correct lighting and exposure, among other things.
What’s New in Version 11 of ACDSee Photo Editor:
The base layer’s color profile has been updated.
Enhancement of lighting and contrast
Other enhancements and bug fixes.
The Following are the Minimum Requirements:
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (all editions) (32-bit or 64-bit)
- A processor with a clock speed of 2.0 GHz or higher is required.
- RAM: 2 GB (memory)
- 2 GB of spare disc space
- VRAM: 512 MB
- DirectX 10 is the latest version of DirectX.
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
How To Get ACDSee Photo Editor To Work:
- Remove yourself off the internet (most recommended)
- Install the application after extracting it (launch Setup)
- If the software is already running, exit it.
- Copy the cracked files from the Crack directory to the installation directory.
- Or just unzip and run the portable version after merging the registration key (double click, combine).
- In your firewall, never update and always block.