Active@ Boot Disk is a collection of sophisticated tools for data recovery, system error correction, and data imaging using a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive. It comes with a number of tools for fixing unbootable computers, updating computer setup, system management issues, and most starting issues. It allows you to start a machine that was previously unbootable and bypass the operating system.
Active@ Boot Disk Suite Full Version is an emergency boot disc software that allows you to perform almost anything on your computer that you can do in Windows. You can access everything on your hard drive, try to repair your system, back up your vital files to an internal or external device, and browse the internet. It also includes a suite of programs for partition administration, data recovery, editing raw disc sectors, and resetting Windows user passwords, among other things.
Active@ Boot Disk 22.0.0 Full Version + Crack
Main Key Features:
- Excellent data backup and recovery capabilities
- Utility for resetting administrator passwords
- Erasing and deleting free disc space on a hard drive
- Dual-boot capability (DOS & Windows)
- Unbootable computer: full access (boot up)
- Document viewer and multimedia player
- Network access and network configurator
- Recover files that have been deleted, damaged, or formatted.
- Control and disc monitoring utility S.M.A.R.T
- Begin by inserting a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive into your computer.
- All varieties of discs are supported (HDD, SSD, USB, etc.)
- Burning software for data CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs, as well as other features.
What’s New in Version 18 of Active Boot Disk:
- Reset passwords with this advanced tool.
- Excellent disc monitoring and recovery capabilities
- Other enhancements and bug fixes.
The Following are The Minimum Requirements:
- Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions) or Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- A computer with a reasonable processing speed
How To Crack Active Boot Disk (Active Boot Disk):
- Burn the ISO image to a CD, DVD, or USB drive and boot from it.
- Use Rufus or another bootable creation program.